Our International Customers Choose Us for Our Expertise and Experience
Overseas clients choose Classic Marcite again and again because of our considerable experience revitalizing international resort pools. Since expanding our services to include international projects, the expert crews at Classic Marcite have renovated hundreds of luxury resort pools around the world.
At Classic Marcite, we understand that the swimming pool at your luxury hotel or resort is one of the main focal points on your property. As such, your swimming pool needs to look inviting, elegant, and glamorous. Our renowned craftsmen have years of experience traveling to international resort destinations to renew their pools, so they stand out from the competition. Our knowledgeable construction crews can install interior finishes in a newly constructed pool or they can renovate an existing pool.
When you hire Classic Marcite to renovate your resort’s pools, you can relax knowing that we will handle all the shipping arrangements for the materials and equipment. Classic Marcite will also take care of the airfare, accommodations, and transportation for our construction crew while they are working on your project. Our crew members are licensed and insured, and they have up-to-date passports. Classic Marcite is committed to doing whatever needs to be done to make the pools at your resort shine and to make you happy with the finished product – wherever you’re located!
Contact us today to receive a free, no obligation quote and to learn how Classic Marcite can set your resort’s pool apart.
Why Choose Us?
- We Are the Largest Pool Resurfacing Company in Orlando and Jacksonville
- We Have Been Family Owned and Operated for Over 30 years
- Our Workers are Employees, not Contractors
- We Are Licensed and Insured
- We Are the Largest Pebble Tec® Applicator in Central Florida
- We Are Licensed to Install Pebble Sheen®, Pebble Fina®, and Beadcrete® pool finishes
- We Provide Full-Service Renovations for Anything Related to Your Pool
Featured Overseas Clients
- Westin, St. Johns Resort
- Holiday Inn, Grand Cayman
- Lanard Toys, Hong Kong
- Carnival Cruise Center, Grand Turk
- Frenchman’s Cove, St. Thomas
- El Conquistador, Puerto Rico
- Dr. Abraham, Trinidad
- J. Crew, Harbor Island, Eleuthera
- Ritz Carlton, St. Thomas
- Atlantis, Nassau, Bahamas
- Sunset Jamaica Grand
- Westin, Aruba
- St. James, Barbados
- Sonesta Resort, Bermuda
We are the Largest Certified Pebble Tec Applicator in Central Florida
If you want a more natural look for your pool, spa or water feature, then Pebble Tec® is a perfect choice. Available in 18 gorgeous colors, Pebble Tec® brand pool finish is the original aggregate pebble pool finish. Each color is created with pebbles from around the world that are hand-selected for their stunning color and beauty. Pebble Tec® has maintained its consistent popularity over the years because of its attractiveness and durability. Not only does Pebble Tec® lend natural elegance to pools, but it also provides exceptional value.
Here are some of the many reasons why our customers select Pebble Tec® for their pools:
- All Pebble Tec® pool finishes come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Pebble Tec® pool finishes are dependable and low-maintenance, and they set the standard for excellence in the pool finishes industry
- Pebble Tec® pool finishes are stain-resistant and they have a natural, non-slip texture
- Create unique and customizable designs that blend seamlessly with existing landscaping and water features using Pebble Tec® pool finishes
- Pebble Tec® pool finishes produce a gorgeous range of colors throughout the day as the sunlight plays on the water
- Only skilled installers that have been licensed by Pebble Technology, Inc., can apply the Pebble Tec® brand pool finish, along with the Pebble Sheen® and Pebble Fina® pool finishes, so a high-quality application process is guaranteed
- When Classic Marcite installs your Pebble Tec® pool finish, you get the best in materials and workmanship – a pool finish that lends enduring natural elegance to your pool and workers who are backed by a company that prioritizes customer satisfaction
No One Does Diamond Brite Like Us
If you want a durable, yet beautiful, finish for your pool, spa or water feature, then Diamond Brite is the option for you. Diamond Brite is also an aggregate pool finish, although it is comprised of quartz instead of pebbles. With the range of accent colors found in Diamond Brite pool finishes, this finish creates a variegated appearance on your pool surface. The variation in the quartz masks any imperfections that may be more noticeable in traditional pool finishes. The Diamond Brite pool finish, like Pebble Tec®, is a popular choice because it adds natural elegance to pools while providing exceptional value.
Here are some of the many reasons why our customers select Diamond Brite for their pools:
- Diamond Brite pool finishes are made with natural quartz, which is one of the hardest and purest minerals found in nature, so they are dependable and low-maintenance
- Diamond Brite pool finishes resist permanent staining and are not worn down by harsh pool chemicals because they are comprised of insoluble quartz aggregate
- The state-of-the-art polymer modification in the cement used in Diamond Brite pool finishes increases hardness, improves bonding and reduces water penetration
- Diamond Brite pool finishes mean that your pool can be drained and cleaned without fear of damage
- Diamond Brite is an attractive, elegant pool finish that is comfortable and slip-resistant
- When Classic Marcite installs your Diamond Brite pool finish, you get the best in materials and workmanship from workers who are backed by a company that prioritizes customer satisfaction