No Project is Too Big, Too Small, or Too Complicated for Classic Marcite
Does your organization need to revitalize its lap pools? Does your theme park want a more natural look for its pools and lagoons? Does your resort want to add some glamour to its swimming pools? No matter the scope of your company’s pool renovation project, Classic Marcite can help. We provide full service renovation and resurfacing options for any kind of commercial pool, including pumps, filters, pavers, lights, tile and decking. We also offer chlorine to salt water conversions and new construction applications.
Classic Marcite sets the industry standard for commercial pools with our steadfast commitment to quality. We always use the best materials, and deliver superior workmanship, on our commercial pool renovation and resurfacing projects. During the last 30 years, Classic Marcite has renovated and restored more than 1,000 commercial pools, including pools at some of the largest organizations in Florida. The driving force behind every Classic Marcite project – no matter how big, how small or how complicated – is customer satisfaction.
Classic Marcite stays up-to-date with all county code requirements, so when we renovate your company’s pool, it will meet code. Our construction crews are trained by quality control personnel, and they receive substantial field training and continuing education. All our crews are fully licensed and insured, and we provide quality supervision during each day of the project. These qualifications ensure that our construction crews are knowledgeable and professional. In addition to our extensive experience on commercial projects, Classic Marcite has a dedicated customer service department that is ready to help whenever you need them.
Contact us today to receive a free, no obligation quote and to learn how Classic Marcite can bring your company’s pool back to life.
ATTN: COMMERCIAL POOL MANAGERS – Please read the following document regarding “The Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act”.
Why Choose Us?
- We Are the Largest Pool Resurfacing Company in Orlando and Jacksonville
- We Have Been Family Owned and Operated for Over 30 years
- Our Workers are Employees, not Contractors
- We Are Licensed and Insured
- We Are the Largest Pebble Tec® Applicator in Central Florida
- We Are Licensed to Install Pebble Sheen®, Pebble Fina® and Beadcrete® pool finishes
- We Provide Full Service Renovations for Anything Related to Your Pool
Our Prestigious Clients
- Wet ‘N Wild
- Orlando Theme Park Resorts
- Sea World Aquatica
- Atlantis Resort, Nassau
- Westin, St. John’s, USVI
- Bay Hill Country Club
- Caribe Royale Resort
- Central Florida YMCA
- Marriott Grand Lakes
- Hammock Beach Resort
- Holiday Inn, Grand Cayman
- Marriott World Center
- Jacksonville Naval Air Station
- Omni Resort Champions Gate
- Portifino Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel
- RDV Sportsplex
- Sonesta Beach Resort, Bermuda
- Tampa Bay Golf and Country Club
- University Of Florida
- Vistana Resort
- Waldorf Astoria at Bonnett Creek
- Winter Park High School
- Wyndham Resort
- Frenchman’s Cove, St. Thomas
- Carnival Cruise Center, Grand Turk
- Lanard Toys, Hong Kong
We are the Largest Certified Pebble Tec Applicator in Central Florida
If you want a more natural look for your pool, spa or water feature, then Pebble Tec® is a perfect choice. Available in 18 gorgeous colors, Pebble Tec® brand pool finish is the original aggregate pebble pool finish. Each color is created with pebbles from around the world that are hand-selected for their stunning color and beauty. Pebble Tec® has maintained its consistent popularity over the years because of its attractiveness and durability. Not only does Pebble Tec® lend natural elegance to pools, but it also provides exceptional value.
Here are some of the many reasons why our customers select Pebble Tec® for their pools:
- All Pebble Tec® pool finishes come with a Lifetime Warranty
- Pebble Tec® pool finishes are dependable and low-maintenance, and they set the standard for excellence in the pool finishes industry
- Pebble Tec® pool finishes are stain-resistant and they have a natural, non-slip texture
- Create unique and customizable designs that blend seamlessly with existing landscaping and water features using Pebble Tec® pool finishes
- Pebble Tec® pool finishes produce a gorgeous range of colors throughout the day as the sunlight plays on the water
- Only skilled installers that have been licensed by Pebble Technology, Inc., can apply the Pebble Tec® brand pool finish, along with the Pebble Sheen® and Pebble Fina® pool finishes, so a high-quality application process is guaranteed
- When Classic Marcite installs your Pebble Tec® pool finish, you get the best in materials and workmanship – a pool finish that lends enduring natural elegance to your pool and workers who are backed by a company that prioritizes customer satisfaction
No One Does Diamond Brite Like Us
If you want a durable, yet beautiful, finish for your pool, spa or water feature, then Diamond Brite is the option for you. Diamond Brite is also an aggregate pool finish, although it is comprised of quartz instead of pebbles. With the range of accent colors found in Diamond Brite pool finishes, this finish creates a variegated appearance on your pool surface. The variation in the quartz masks any imperfections that may be more noticeable in traditional pool finishes. The Diamond Brite pool finish, like Pebble Tec®, is a popular choice because it adds natural elegance to pools while providing exceptional value.
Here are some of the many reasons why our customers select Diamond Brite for their pools:
- Diamond Brite pool finishes are made with natural quartz, which is one of the hardest and purest minerals found in nature, so they are dependable and low-maintenance
- Diamond Brite pool finishes resist permanent staining and are not worn down by harsh pool chemicals because they are comprised of insoluble quartz aggregate
- The state-of-the-art polymer modification in the cement used in Diamond Brite pool finishes increases hardness, improves bonding and reduces water penetration
- Diamond Brite pool finishes mean that your pool can be drained and cleaned without fear of damage
- Diamond Brite is an attractive, elegant pool finish that is comfortable and slip-resistant
- When Classic Marcite installs your Diamond Brite pool finish, you get the best in materials and workmanship from workers who are backed by a company that prioritizes customer satisfaction