By: Classic Marcite| On: April 27, 2021
It probably was a major selling point for your home when you originally purchased it and has since become the center for every family activity, whether it’s barbecues, house parties or family reunions, the swimming pool and associated deck have become the center of family activities. Summers have been spent there, weekends have been lost there (or gained) and it has been a place where all the fun happens. Yet, even with good care, your swimming pool is looking a little worn, places are cracking and there’s a ghostly residue where it looks like areas of your pool are dissolving into the water itself. In this blog we will discuss the process of resurfacing a pool and how long it will take. We’ll also give you a checklist that will help you determine if you need a residential pool resurfacing.
But really, how long does it take to resurface a swimming pool? In this blog post, we will discuss residential pool resurfacing in detail.
How Long Does it Take to Resurface a Swimming Pool?
Traditional residential pool resurfacing can take some time. It all depends on the needs of the customer and the size of the pool itself. Traditional pool resurfacing takes, on average, about two days from start to finish, as well as any potential additional time needed for refilling the pool itself. But on average, the whole process takes roughly two days.
Here’s a rundown of the steps we will go through in order to renovate the pool, so it looks and feels as good as new:
- Drain the pool: First, we will drain the pool of all water in order to start our work on resurfacing the pool.
- Prep pool: We will then prep the pool by removing and peeling away the previous surface.
- Install masonry: We will then install the newly selected and needed masonry.
- Seal the pool: After installation of the new surface, we will seal the pool so as it does not leak.
- Install pool finish: We will then install the pool finish of your choice, whether that’s tile, pebble, or any of our other options.
- Clean debris: We will clean the area and remove any debris left behind from the process.
- Refill the pool: We will fill the pool up with water. We’re nearly done with the process.
- Treat the water: We will treat the pool water with the proper chemicals to balance the pH.
- Monitor: We will make sure there are no issues with the pool.
- Completed: The processes is completed.
- As we said, the process itself should take about two days.
Pool Resurfacing Checklist!
Here’s a checklist that will help you determine whether or not you need a pool resurfacing company in Jacksonville to resurface your pool.
- Chalky residue
- Drops in water level
If you checked off two or more things then it’s time to give Classic Marcite a call and schedule a pool resurfacing!
Dependable Residential Pool Resurfacing in Jacksonville
Now that you know the answer to the question: how long does it take to resurface a swimming pool? It’s time for you to find the right residential pool resurfacing company. If you’re looking for a dependable residential pool resurfacing company, then look no further than Classic Marcite. We provide reliable pool renovation and resurfacing services for our clients, offering the following services:
- Residential Pool Resurfacing
- Commercial Pool Resurfacing
We are a company of experts committed to improving the pool remodeling industry. We strive to deliver the most reliable services for our clients. Contact us today to receive a free, no-obligation quote.